Skip to main content
↑ Back to the start
8 months 3 weeks ago

It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
1:7-8 (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
1:4-5 (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
John 20:17 (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
18:37, (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
18: 36, (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

I have said these things to you so that by means of me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but take courage! I have conquered the world.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
16:33, NWT
8 months 3 weeks ago

My Father is glorified in this, that you keep bearing much fruit and prove yourselves my disciples. Just as the Father has loved me, so I have loved you; remain in my love. If you observe my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have observed the commandments of the Father and remain in his love. “These things I have spoken to you, so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be made full. This is my commandment, that you love one another just as I have loved you. No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends. You are my friends if you do what I am commanding you. I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master does. But I have called you friends, because I have made known to you all the things I have heard from my Father.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
15:8-15, New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures
8 months 3 weeks ago

I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
14:06
8 months 3 weeks ago

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
13:34-35 KJV
8 months 3 weeks ago

If you know these things, happy you are if you do them.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
13:17, New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures

CivilSimian.com created by AxiomaticPanic, CivilSimian, Kalokagathia