Skip to main content
↑ Back to the start
8 months 3 weeks ago

I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life; and everyone who is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
11:25-26, NWT
8 months 3 weeks ago

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
10:9-11
8 months 3 weeks ago

You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
8:32
8 months 3 weeks ago

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
8:7 (King James Version)
8 months 3 weeks ago

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
6:53-56
8 months 3 weeks ago

People will become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
21:26-27, NWT
8 months 3 weeks ago

For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
18:25 (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
18:22 (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
18:16-17 (KJV) Variant translation: Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.
8 months 3 weeks ago

Those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
18:14 NIV

CivilSimian.com created by AxiomaticPanic, CivilSimian, Kalokagathia