Skip to main content
8 months 3 weeks ago

For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet. And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Paul of Tarsus, 1 Corinthians 15: 25-26, NWT
8 months 3 weeks ago

Jesus answered: "Believe me, Barnabas that I cannot weep as much as I ought. For if men had not called me God, I should have seen God here as he will be seen in paradise, and should have been safe not to fear the day of judgment. But God knows that I am innocent, because never have I harboured thought to be held more than a poor slave. No, I tell you that if I had not been called God I should have been carried into paradise when I shall depart from the world, whereas now I shall not go thither until the judgment. Now you see if I have cause to weep."

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Ch. 112
8 months 3 weeks ago

And having said this, Jesus smote his face with both his hands, and then smote the ground with his head. And having raised his head, he said: "Cursed be every one who shall insert into my sayings that I am the son of God." At these words the disciples fell down as dead, whereupon Jesus lifted them up, saying: 'Let us fear God now, if we would not be affrighted in that day.'

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Ch. 53
8 months 3 weeks ago

All which a man loves, for which he leaves everything else but that, is his god, thus the glutton and drunkard has for his idol his own flesh, the fornicator has for his idol the harlot and the greedy has for his idol silver and gold, and so the same for every other sinner.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Ch. 33
8 months 3 weeks ago

Peace be with you. Receive my peace unto yourselves. Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom. Do not lay down any rules beyond what I appointed you, and do not give a law like the lawgiver lest you be constrained by it.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Chapter 4. tion.
8 months 3 weeks ago

Be of good courage, and if you are discouraged, still take courage over against the various forms of nature. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Chapter 4.
8 months 3 weeks ago

All natures, all formed things, all creatures exist in and with one another and will again be resolved into their own roots, because the nature of matter is dissolved into the roots of its nature alone. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

0
⚖0
8 months 3 weeks ago

Simon Peter said to Him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of Life." Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

0
⚖0
8 months 3 weeks ago

His disciples said to Him, "When will the Kingdom come?" Jesus said, "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'Here it is' or 'There it is.' Rather, the Kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

0
⚖0
8 months 3 weeks ago

Whoever drinks from my mouth will become like me; I myself shall become that person, and the hidden things will be revealed to him.

0
⚖0

CivilSimian.com created by AxiomaticPanic, CivilSimian, Kalokagathia