Skip to main content
↑ Back to the start
8 months 3 weeks ago

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
(John 7:24) (NASB) Variant translation: Stop judging by mere appearances, and make a right judgment. (NIV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
(Luke 6:37-38) (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
(Matthew 7:1-2) (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Revelation 22:17
8 months 3 weeks ago

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Revelation 22:13
8 months 3 weeks ago

The victor and the one who keeps My works to the end: I will give him authority over the nations and He will shepherd them with an iron scepter; He will shatter them like pottery just as I have received this from My Father.

0
⚖0
8 months 3 weeks ago

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Revelation
8 months 3 weeks ago

Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last, and the living one, and I became dead, but look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of the Grave.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Revelation 1:17-18, NWT
8 months 3 weeks ago

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Revelation 1:18-19
8 months 3 weeks ago

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Acts 20:35b

CivilSimian.com created by AxiomaticPanic, CivilSimian, Kalokagathia