Skip to main content
10 months 2 weeks ago

No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.

0
⚖0
10 months 2 weeks ago

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

0
⚖0
10 months 2 weeks ago

Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.

0
⚖0
10 months 2 weeks ago

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

0
⚖0
10 months 2 weeks ago

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

0
⚖0
10 months 2 weeks ago

This is the ideal world, a perfect world of equality, fraternity, harmony, welfare, and justice.

0
⚖0
10 months 2 weeks ago

Thus intrigues and conspiracies do not arise, and thievery and robbery do not occur; therefore doors need never be locked.

0
⚖0
10 months 2 weeks ago

They hate not to make use of their abilities... they do not necessarily work for their own self-interest.

0
⚖0
10 months 2 weeks ago

The aged are cared for until death; adults are employed in jobs that make full use of their abilities; and children are nourished, educated, and fostered;...orphans... the disabled and the diseased are all well taken care of....

0
⚖0
10 months 2 weeks ago

All people respect and love their own parents and children, as well as the parents and children of others.

0
⚖0

CivilSimian.com created by AxiomaticPanic, CivilSimian, Kalokagathia