Skip to main content
↑ Back to the start
8 months 3 weeks ago

My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
26:38 (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
26:34 (KJV) Said to Peter.
8 months 3 weeks ago

All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad. But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
26:31-32 (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

Take, eat; this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
26:26-29 (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me. The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
26:23-24 (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
26:18 (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me. For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always. For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial. Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
26:10-13 (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory... I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
24:29-34 (NIV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
24:2 (KJV)
8 months 3 weeks ago

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
22:37-40 (KJV)

CivilSimian.com created by AxiomaticPanic, CivilSimian, Kalokagathia